Item No. 34572-15 - 16 Ounce Bottle
Item No. 34572-27 - 1 Gallon Bottle of Surgistain
Item No. 34572-37 - 5 Gallon Pail of Surgistain
Item No. 34572-38 - 15 Gallon Drum of Surgistain
Item No. 34572-40 - 30 Gallon Drum of Surgistain
Remove rust, spots, and stains from surgical instruments.
A ten minute soak will keep instruments looking new.
Surgistain is a quick, safe and efficient revitalizing solution that removes rust, pitting, stains and corrosion from stainless steel surgical instruments. For more then twenty years, hospitals worldwide have saved hundreds of thousands of dollars by using Surgistain to restore instruments. Used routinely as part of the Ruhof System, Surgistain will help maintain the life and efficiency of your instruments and reduce repair and replacements costs. If used on a monthly basis in conjunction with our enzymatic cleaners Surgistain will restore the instrument's original finish and loosen box-locks and joints. Excellent for use on all ophthalmic and microsurgical instruments.
RESCUE A RUSTED $2000 SURGICAL INSTRUMENT WITH 50 CENTS WORTH OF SURGISTAIN - IN 15 MINUTES.
- Mild acidic solution removes rust, stains, spotting and corrosion Restores instrument's original finish
- Non-corrosive; will not harm stainless steel
- Save money by restoring instruments instead of replacing or repairing them
- Routine use of Surgistain will enhance the life and efficiency of stainless steel instruments
- Restores articulation to box-locks and joints
- Prevents destructive pitting on ridges of micro and ophthalmic instruments
- Makes instruments look like new